- How to get to the CIST ?
The CIST Domaine d'Ariane is located at the outskirts of Toulouse, near the town of Mondonville, you can find details here.
- What are the opening and closing hours of CIST ?
* The commercial service is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
* The reception at the domain is open:
Monday to Friday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 8pm,
Saturday from 10am to 12pm and from 3pm to 8pm,
Sunday on request.
* The restaurant is open:
From 7:00 am to 9 am for breakfast,
From 11:30am to 1:30pm for lunch
7:00pm to 9pm for dinner.
According to the demand and desired activities, these schedules are flexible.
- How soon do I have to cancel a booking ?
1° If you booked via the sales team of the Domaine d'Ariane: Contact Corinne Ferret to inform her about your cancellation. Contact us at +33562134651
2° If you signed a quote and paid a deposit: You will find cancellation and refund policy on the hosting agreement
3° If you have paid the entire stay: You will find cancellation and refund policy on the hosting agreement
- How can I give my opinion on the internet about my stay ?
You can visit the Facebook page of the CIST Domaine d'Ariane
- Is it possible to apply at the Domaine d'Ariane ?
Yes, please click on the following link: http://www.sejour-toulouse.fr/fr/nous-contacter/renseignements/nos-coordonnees.html#. In the title “message” mention "Recherche d’emploi".
- How do I know if my booking is confirmed ?
After your booking we will contact you by email or by phone to inform you that the booking has been made. In addition, the team of the Domaine d'Ariane will contact you, when it suits you, to give you further details of the stay.
- Do you have any offers for last minute stays ?
Please contact directly the reception at the Domaine d'Ariane to be informed quickly about the availability of accommodation.
- Are you equipped to receive guests with disabilities ?
The entire infrastructure of the Domaine d'Ariane is equipped to receive physically disabled persons. Ariane residence has bungalows with enlarged doors at the entrance and in the bathrooms and wall supports required for the independence of these persons.
- Do you have smoking and non-smoking rooms ?
All rooms are non-smoking. However, the Domaine d'Ariane has several locations outside, where smoking is possible.
- Do you accept pets ?
We do not accept pets in the Domaine.
- Do you have sheets and blankets for the collective rooms ?
Yes. The beds are not made on arrival but can be made for an extra fee in the Orion residence, also linen and towels are not provided.
In the Ariane residence, beds are made on arrival and towels are provided.
- What types of meals do you offer ?
Two kinds of meals are offered: one buffet and one table service. We study each of your requests in order to provide an estimate of catering corresponding exactly to your request. For more information, please contact +33562279139
- Where do we notify our food allergies ?
It is important to notify allergies when booking, so that the catering team can organize according to it.
The day of arrival at the Domaine d'Ariane, please inform the reception about your allergy. Note that when you take a buffet meal, you can choose between several dishes.